The Phillips County Convention and Visitors Bureau has record of Hotels, Airbnb's, and other overnight stay locations within the county. Please see the Lodging page found under Tourism or for more information please call the Phillips County CVB office at 785-543-2321.
Please see the event calendar or the event flyer located on the Tourism Page of this site. For more information please call the Phillips County CVB office at 785-543-2321.
The Phillips County Convention and Visitors Bureau can assist in offering grants for local events (subject to Phillips County CVB Committee/Phillipsburg Chamber & Main Street Board approval). They can assist in promoting local events and festivals. For more information please contact the CVB office at 785-543-2321.
You can find a list of rentals within the county by going to the Residential Rentals Page. If you visit the CVB office they will print out a list of rentals in the area. For more information please contact the Convention and Visitors Bureau or the Phillipsburg Chamber and Mainstreet office at 785-543-2321.
You can get your hunting and fishing permits at Ace Hardware or Whites Foodliner in Phillipsburg, KS. For more information please call the Phillips County CVB office at 785-543-2321.
Phillips County Convention & Visitors Bureau is an organization that promotes tourism and community awareness. Planning tours, events, and conventions are some of the services provided by the bureau.
• Is funded by the transient guest tax paid by visitors staying at Phillips County hotels and lodges (no residential tax dollars fund our program of work)
• Is committed to elevating Phillips County, to attract visitors in the leisure, sport, group and corporate markets
• Operates with one full-time and one part-time staff and a volunteer advisory council
Phillips County CVB offers a variety of useful services to visitors and event planners, including:
• offering grants for local events (subject to Phillips County CVB Committee/Phillipsburg Chamber and Main Street board approval)
• hosting group tours of any size
• promoting local event and festivals
• representing the Phillips County communities at the county, state, and regional levels
• offers coordinating services for conventions and large-group meetings
• Phillips County CVB maintains an ongoing calendar of events — available online, in our office, or on our monthly table tents displayed in restaurants across the county.
• If a group desires a demonstration, tour or other activities, Phillips County CVB provides a list of ideas and can help in the planning.
• Phillips County CV can help a group to arrange publicity of their events through news releases and other social media coverage.
• Phillips County CVB can provide registration or visitor packets in the form of a folder or a bag, containing information about Phillips County; a notepad, a calendar of events and area coupons. The group may provide additional materials — such as an agenda, speaker biography, etc. — to be put into the packets if Phillips County CVB receives them in a timely manner.
• Signage for towns, museums, and attractions.