Fire Department FAQ
No answers matched your search
How do I request a control burn?

If you are wanting to request a control burn please contact the Sheriffs office at 785-543-6885. 

Do I need to have a smoke detector in my rental?

Yes, landowners of rentals can receive a fine if there is a fire at one of their rental properties and no smoke detector is found.

coutrhouse image