• Nurses on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
• IV therapy when physician ordered
• Therapy Services (PT/OT)
• Education on and management of medications; and Med set-up
• Home Health Aide for bathing/personal care
• Dietician Consultation
• Wound care/Dressing changes
People are now being discharged from hospitals sooner with more critical, sensitive, and vital problems. Phillips County Home Health Agency can help patients, families, and caregivers with the transition from hospital care to home care.
We work with the physician, following a strict Code of Ethics, and the client to arrange an appropriate level of nursing assistance.
We accept payment from third party payers (Medicare, Medicaid, or Private Insurance).
If you do not meet qualifications set by Medicare, Medicaid, or other insurance for home health, you have the choice to receive services at an affordable rate via private pay.
Advantages of Home Health Care include:
Personal care in your own home
No transportation problems, less disruption of schedules
There's no place like home
• Shorter Recovery
In general, people recover more quickly at home
• Lower Cost
Often much lower than care in the Hospital or Nursing Home
• Choose your care providers
• Participate in the planning of your care.
• Request information about your diagnosis, prognosis, & treatment.
• Care given without discrimination as to race, color, creed, sex or handicap.
• Confidentiality of all information
• Have your property treated with respect.
• Voice grievances and suggest changes.
• Advance knowledge of type of care and frequency of visits
• Freedom from verbal, physical and psychological abuse.