Job Title: Maintenance Technician - Prairie Horizon Agri-Energy
Location: Phillipsburg, KS
NOW PAYING HIGHER STARTING WAGES! Prairie Horizon Agri-Energy is currently seeking a self-motivated individual to fill the role of Maintenance Technician.
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for the maintenance, repair and/or replacement of plant equipment and systems, to ensure maximum production and quality, while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Participates in the established maintenance plan and compliance with procedures for maintaining high standards of ethanol and by-products operations to ensure that products conform to established customer and company quality standards.
- Repairs or replaces plant equipment or systems on a scheduled or emergency basis. Assists with diagnosing and trouble-shooting maintenance related issues.
- Performs preventative maintenance activities as required.
- Communicates directly with operations department to coordinate maintenance and repair work.
- Assists with new installations and other projects, as requested by the supervisor.
- Participates in safety, health, and environmental programs. Works in a safe manner at all times.
- Participates in programs and procedures required to ensure plant cleanliness.
- Assist all other employees and departments as required for efficient plant operation.
- Complete all other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and three (3) years’ experience in the maintenance and /or operation of a process manufacturing facility or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth knowledge of the ethanol plant, chemical plant, or refinery maintenance is an asset.
- Experience with repairs and maintenance of processing equipment is a plus.
- Ability to assist in problem analysis and independent decision making.
- Must have a working knowledge of hand and power tools to ensure the selection and the safe operation of the proper tools for job completion.
Job Type: Full-time
Applications can be picked up at 1664 E. 100 Rd. or filled out at www.prairiehorizon.com