Roads/Bridges FAQ
No answers matched your search
Where can I apply for a moving permit?

You would need to go to the county Clerk's office for this. 

Who do I contact when there is a dead animal on a county road?

 If there is any damage to the vehicle you would need to contact the Sheriff's Office. If there is not any damage to the vehicle you can contact the Department of Roads and Bridges during regular busienss hours. 

Who do I contact for a chemical spill in Phillips County?

You would need to contact Deb Hays, the department head of Emergency Management.

What is the process to install an entrance on property?

Please get into contact Rick Capps at the County Roads and Bridges department.

Who do I contact for a county road concern?

Please contact the Phillips County Roads and Bridge Department during regualr business hours. 

coutrhouse image