KHAF will help Kansas homeowners financially impacted by the pandemic to get current on their mortgages and avoid foreclosure. Funds will provide assistance with:
- Property taxes and charges
- Homeowners’ insurance
- Energy Costs
We're just days away from launch! Here's how to prepare so you'll be ready when the application opens:
- Sign up for KHAF text alerts if you haven't already. We'll notify you when the program opens and will keep you posted on important updates.
- Determine what kind of mortgage you have.
- Contact your mortgage servicer for options that might be available to you.
- For assistance with those options, contact a HUD Housing Counseling Agency.
- Begin gathering application documentation in a digital format:
- Most recent tax return or two most recent pay stubs
- Valid photo identification
- Current mortgage or property tax statement
- Current utility statements
Additional Housing Resources
Not sure if you'll qualify for KHAF, or need other immediate housing assistance? Access this list for additional housing resources.